Train your team to understand and serve your community more effectively!
Suzanne’s fun, easygoing personality makes this the perfect course for new and experienced volunteers.
Your volunteers are going to enjoy it AND learn valuable information that will empower each of them to minister more effectively in Jesus name. Propel your ministry forward as you seek to serve the least of these that Jesus loves!
This course uses the most up to date research in brain chemistry, complex trauma, addiction, and neuroscience and distills it all into an easy-to-understand format.
Every video is jam-packed with practical application. Ideal for both novice and more experienced staff and volunteers.
Each video is designed to build upon the teaching in the previous videos.
- Intro to ACEs and Toxic Stress - Why it Matters
- The Impact of Toxic Stress in Your Clients
- Recognizing and Responding to Toxic Stress-Based Behaviors
- Second Hand Stress and Self-Care
- Developing Client Interventions to Minimize Effects of Toxic Stress
- Addressing Systemic Root Causes of Toxic Stress - Family Interventions
- Developing Stability in Unstable Environments
- Q & A Interview with Live-In Staff and Mentors
Some of your volunteers may only need the first 5, while those working more intensely with clients, such as case managers, mentors, or live-in staff, will also benefit from videos 6-8, as well.